Tuesday, February 3, 2009

About ME! :)











Hey Guys! I'm a pretty "happy-go-lucky" girl, as I'm often told because I'm very rarely not smiling! I'm 20 years old, and I just moved into an apartment with my boyfriend, which is very exciting and also a huge learning experience. I've changed my career goals about a million times, but I'm hoping that I'm done with all that and settling down into seeing what teaching is all about. I think it'd be a really good job for my personality because I'm laid back, I like to have fun, I love kids, and I always have felt strongly about school and learning. Hopefully this course will teach me the basics of what it means to be a teacher so I can make a decision! I'm a little nervous about this semester because I'm trying to keep up with three online classes and two jobs! Busy Busy Busy! My family, friends, live music, my boyfriend, and enjoying nice weather outside are things that make me most happy in life. :) Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment